A.Direct International Flight to Phuket International Airport (HKT)
TUI flights, Emirates flights, British Airways flights, Asiana Airlines flights, Thai Airways flights, Malaysia Airlines flights, Korean Air flights, Qatar Airways flights, SWISS flights, Air China flights, Singapore Airlines flights, SAS flights, eurowings flights, Cathay Pacific flights, Aeroflot flights, Qantas flights, Etihad Airways flights, Finnair flights, Hainan Airlines flights, EVA Air flights, China Southern flights, Tianjin Airlines flights, Turkish Airlines flights, China Eastern flights.
Bangkok to Phuket plane is the fastest option to get to the island, as its trip duration is just 1 hour 25 minutes. The ticket cost for Bangkok Airways and Thai International Airways starts from $22-40. Planes depart from;
i.Donmueng International Airport (DMK) → Phuket International Airport (HKT)
ii.Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) → Phuket International Airport (HKT)
|Guide to available flights||Website|
|Thai Lion Mentari||https://www.lionairthai.com/|
|Thai Vietjet Air||https://www.vietjetair.com/|
Before taking a bus from Bangkok to Phuket, you’ll have to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal (2.5 hours). The trip by express bus takes a minimum of 13 hours 10 minutes depending on the carrier. Ticket prices also vary – from $19 to $28 depending on the class (first, second, or VIP). This form of transport is available from early morning until evening, and there are no night-time journeys. Thought tickets are relatively cheap, express buses have all conditions necessary for the trip: free snacks, Internet, etc. Tickets can be bought at Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal ticket offices.
B.Car rental or Self-drive
Many tourists prefer travelling from Bangkok to Phuket by car. If this type of transport from Bangkok to Phuket is suitable for you, you can take a taxi or book a private transfer Bangkok-Phuket according to your personal needs. The trip by car takes 10 hours, the trip cost starts from $420 for an Economy-class vehicle (and from $677 – for a minibus). The main advantage of the transfer is that its cost will be calculated for you in advance, and the driver will speak English, help you with your luggage and take you right to the door of your hotel or the necessary beach.
There is no direct rail connection between Bangkok and Phuket, so you can first get to Surat Thani by train, and then get from it to Phuket by bus. It is better to buy a combined ticket which includes both train and bus travel. The train travel time is 11 hours 40 minutes (plus the journey to the railway station and the journey from Surat Thani to Phuket), the ticket cost is $52 for a first-class ticket and $35 – for a second-class one. Tickets can be bought on the Internet or at Hua Lamphong railway station ticket office.
HOW TO GET TO HOTEL
- Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa offers transportation from Phuket Intentional Airport to the hotel and the hotel to Phuket Int’l airport. Remark: Additional cost at THB 300/way/car or van as extra service between 10.00 pm - 06.00 a.m.
- In case of "No show" the hotel will reserve the right to collect the no show charge 100% of transfer rate.
- In case of any fight cancelled or delayed or emergency case, please contact to the hotel directly by +(66) 76 370500 receptionist.
- About Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa
- Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa offers rooms for IWA Reuse 2018, Opportunities for The Regional IWA International Conference on Water Reclamation and Reuse with a special rate.
Remark: This rate is only person who already be register with the IWA Reuse Conference 2018, Thailand and valid from October 29, 2018 until 3 November 2018
- The above rates are inclusive of the 10% service charge and 10% VAT.
- All room bookings on basis of “first-come-first-served”
- Reservation cutoff date: September 25, 2018.
- If you want to make a reservation for your staying, please directly reserve and fill in your promotion code to http://www.phuketgraceland.com/
- The promotion code will be sent your e-mail account after you complete register with the IWA Reuse Conference 2018, Thailand.
- Any contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by bottom page.
DEPOSIT POLICY & PAYMENT PREFERENCE ‒ NONE REFUND
- In case of cancellation the hotel will reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount.
- Full payment once the booking is confirmed (non-refund) direct to the hotel by Money Transfer
- A/C Name: Phunamkiat Co., Ltd. Siam Commercial Bank – Banglampoo Branch 003-3-09818-7
- Swift code: SICOTHBK Additional fee for oversea bank transfer at 500 THB/transection.
- Full payment once the booking is confirmed (non-refund) by credit card
- The passenger is the same person of credit card holder
- The original credit card which charged for the booking must be presented upon arrival as well as fill out credit card authorization form and attach your passport for our reference.
CHECK IN/OUT POLICY
Check–In : 03:00 p.m.
Check–Out : 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Early Check In : Early Check-In Subject to room available or one night off the offered rate incase needed the hotel guarantee room available.
Early Check Out : Subject to charge for the whole period of reservation.
Late Check Out : Late check-out from 12:00 p.m. – 06:00 p.m. will be charged 50% off the offered rate : Late check-out from 06:00 p.m. will be charge 100% of the offered rate (1 night)
EXTRA BED/ EXTRA PERSON/ CHILD POLICY
Child under age of 3 : Free of charge on existing bed, include ABF
Child age between 3-11.99 : THB 250/night sharing room with parents on existing bed, include ABF
Child age over 12 : THB 1,000/night sharing room with parents, include ABF, extra bed with parents, include ABF, extra bed by request
Adult : THB 1,000/night, include ABF, extra bed by request
Extra bed : THB 1,000/night, regardless of age
No Show Charge: There will be full length of stay charged according to the offered rate if there’s a “NO SHOW” for the guest