HOW TO SUBMIT
- Deadline for Extended Abstract Submissions:
May 1, 2018 (Extended)
- Notification of authors: May 28, 2018
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Until June 29, 2018
- Authors Registration Deadline for papers to be included in the Proceedings: Until August 10, 2018
- Applications in emerging economies
- South East Asia megacities and rural regions
- High tech and low tech solutions
- Water reuse in the tourism industry
- Water reuse in agriculture and aquaculture
- Industrial reuse applications in South East Asia
- Impact of natural disasters on water reuse
- Fit for purpose water quality
- Innovative technologies for treatment and monitoring
- Water reuse policy and culture in South East Asia
- Concentrate and waste residue management
- Abstract and full paper should be written in English
- Abstract submission is required for all presenters but submission of *full paper is optional.
- Abstract should be written with MS WORD.
*Presenters who submit more than two papers, please add series number after presenter’s name of file name.
*If you have any problem with submission please send directly your abstract to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeding (Option for all presenters)
- Maximum 8 pages
- Template under construction
Full Paper (Optional Submission)
Reviewer of the IWA Regional conference on opportunity for water reuse in southeast asia will select some full papers from oral presentation to submit in this three journal lists
Water Science and Technology: Water Supply
Call for Papers
WST: Water Supply is pleased to annouce the launch of our call for papers, for our next special issue on Water Security and Water Scarcity from Diffuse Pollution and Climate Change.
More information: http://ws.iwaponline.com/
Impact Factor: 0.573
Water Practice and Technology
Online only journal
Water Practice & Technology was launched under the control of the Water Science and Technology Editorial Board to provide the widest possible dissemination of high-quality material that is of interest to practitioners rather than researchers.
More information: http://wpt.iwaponline.com/
Included in the Emerging Sources Citation Index